Friday, September 12, 2008

Fanbox

Berhubung untuk sementara fanbox tidak bisa diakses di Indonesia, maka aku ga bisa liat pendapatmu, atau memberi pendapatku ke kamu..

7 September 2009.7 tahun 2 bulan..

I don't know what happened to us now.Me,you, and her.
I just want to tell you that it is my fault, to let it happen.
I don't know why, i love her...( maybe it is irrational for you,but this is the truth..)
I feel she is like my own sister...

Whatever happen right now,i hope both of you happy...
and can be honest each other...

Maybe this is the time,for you..
to release me to grow up by my own foot..
Maybe this is the time, for me to decide everything by myself..
Maybe this is the time, for you to feel happiness (that might be possible when you are with me)
With me, only tears,and pain...
With me, only riddle...

I don't know how to love, especially to give unconditional love..
Maybe this is the time, for me to wake up in the morning without your ring..
Maybe this is the time, for me to sleep without your good night whisper...
Too many maybe..

I just could encourage myself to say Maybe...
Because i can't face the fact...
That this is the time...

Send my love to her,
I promise, I'll always wish the best for her...and for you..

Maybe,
Genduk

3 comments:

it's all about us said...

hunny..
I know you..and I care about you..
I know that you will be strength..

We..(me, orin and eny) only can pray and hope for the best of you..

We will support you to get yours box of happiness..

we love u..

Sinung Anggraeni said...

Thank you huny...
at least, i still have love from all of you...
again, thank you..
love u too.

BUDDY said...

hai, how are you.. Still cute since the last time i saw you